1. No need to ask to use them. Feel free. (if you ask if you can use, your comment will be hidden and I wont bother to respond)
2. Credit me. A simple 'base by :icon kingbases:' or 'base by :dev kingbases:' (without space) is enough. A LINK BACK ISNT A CREDIT. And if you just comment with "used" imma hide your comment. I wont search to the deepest pits of your gallery for a base edit just because you were too lazy to give a actual link.
3. Feel free to use for adoptables. No real money though, just points/free adopts
4. You can use them for art trades/gifts/etc
5. You can use them for commissions, but points only
6. If you wanna for whatever reason, you can link back. YOU MUST CREDIT PROPERLY STILL OR I WILL TELL YOU TO TAKE IT DOWN. And "used" comments aren't link backs and are useless. And credit the original artist too if it isn't a base made from a screenshot
7. Use the curve tool, please. (or at least make it look good and spend more than 5 seconds on it)
8. Frankendolling (Frankendolling is when you add pieces of one base/doll onto another) is allowed as long as it's okay with the other artist (however, things like combining 2 of my bases and posting it as your own is NOT allowed)
9. Don't post my bases as your own, please
10. If you want to edit the canon character in those OC x bases, at least ask me beforehand
11. Don't use my bases if you are on my blacklist. You are here for a reason. Don't be a dick and use them if you ended up somehow on a list of people who can't use them
12. If you use for collabs, one of the rules MUST be that I get credit too for the blank base
13. You can edit as much you want, don't ask me (the canon x oc bases are the exceptions)
14. Usage on other sites is allowed, but you must credit me with a link to my dA profile and/or a link to the base you used
If have have questions, feel free to ask.